Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Lange Estate Winery and Vineyards and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Lange Estate Winery and Vineyards:
Lange Estate, founded in 1987, is considered one of the pioneers of Oregon wine. With a clear vision for new world production, Lange has become a benchmark of Willamette Valley wine and remains family-owned and managed by Don, Wendy and second-generation Jesse Lange. Their handcrafted wines feature fruit from Lange’s own LIVE Certified and Salmon Safe estate properties, as well as longtime blue-ribbon vineyard partners.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.