Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Argyle Winery and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Argyle Winery:
We are so excited to be hosted by Argyle Winery for another wonderful year at their beautiful tasting patio. Argyle was started in 1987 by pioneering vinter Rollin Soles, with the belief that the cool-climate of Oregon’s Willamette Valley was ideal for producing sparkling wines. Although famous for their sparkling wines, Argyle’s wine program now includes Chardonnays, Pinot Noirs and Rieslings, which have earned acclaim for their elegance, vineyard-driven character and uncommon ageability.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.