Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Elk Cove Vineyards and enjoy an incredible dinner in their beautiful tasting room.
About Elk Cove Vineyards:
This estate was founded in 1974 by Pat and Joe Campbell and has been proudly family owned since. Elk Cove Vineyards is one of Oregon’s oldest and most respected wine producers. Elk Cove produces handcrafted, Estate grown wines that rival the best in the world including cool climate varietals Pinot Noir, Pinot Gris, and Pinot Blanc. Elk Cove has over 200 acres of estate vineyards on five hillside sites in the Northern Willamette Valley.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.