Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Pete’s Mountain Vineyard and Winery and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Pete’s Mountain Vineyard and Winery:
Join us for one of the most popular events of the year. Buy your tickets now or you might miss out! Our Dinner in the Field at Pete’s Mountain Vineyard gives guests a 180 view over the valley with visions of Mt. Hood and the Willamette River. Pete’s Mountain Vineyard has a lush history and an even grander Pinot Noir.
Pete’s Mountain Vineyard and Winery was established in 1998. At 650 feet in elevation, the vineyard is situated in a prime range for grape growing. Come visit our Northwest inspired tasting room and patio and savor the seven varietals that are locally crafted.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.