Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Columbia Ridge Winery for the first time and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Columbia Ridge Winery:
In 2011 Tom and Angela Sanchez purchased the 10-acre Ridgefield, Washington property. Both thought it would be aesthetically pleasing to plant a small vineyard on the south side along 199th St. which would then be in front of and along the driveway of the new home. After the vines were planted and learning more about the Ridgefield area, visiting some vineyards and tasting rooms, Tom and Angela began dreaming of opening a new winery. The first grapes were harvested in 2017 and again in 2018 and some “practice batches” of wine were made and shared with family and friends. In 2019, a winemaker was hired to help produce high quality wine from the estate vineyard as well as other varietals sourced from Columbia Valley in Eastern Washington.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.