Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Eagle’s Nest Reserve for the first time ever and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Eagle’s Nest Reserve:
Eagles Nest Reserve is a unique gem sitting on a south facing slope above the Swiss homestead farms of Helvetia. Set amid the rolling pastoral hills of the Tualatin Hills AVA. The 160-acre estate is a diverse and beautiful landscape of vineyards, wetlands, fields of grazing alpacas and easement protected forest sanctuaries laced with miles of lanes and trails. Their vineyards are sustainably managed on deep basalt and windblown lo ess soils without herbicides.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.