Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Douglas Farm and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Douglas Farm:
Welcome in the beautiful harvest season at one of Oregon’s oldest u-pick farms. Douglas Farm has been operating on Sauvie’s Island since the early 1940’s. They are a 5th generation family farm. Touted by locals as one of the best places to pick peaches & apples, Douglas Farm offers an abundance of fresh produce set amongst a working farm. They specialize in high quality, sustainably farmed produce.
About Westward Whiskey:
Westward Whiskey’s award-winning products are crafted using ethically sourced ingredients, are batch-distilled and inspired by a passion for quality spirits and delicious cocktails. Located in the heart of Portland’s famous Distillery Row, each of their spirits has the richness and craftsmanship to be enjoyed on their own and in your favorite drink.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.