Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Gran Moraine Winery and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Gran Moraine Winery:
The naturally sculpted surrounding hills and valleys of the Gran Moraine Vineyards encompass beauty in its truest form. They are the heartbeat of the North Willamette Valley, located on the wild western edge of the Yamhill-Carlton AVA. In the cellar, the team follows the stringent processes adopted from Israeli military-run wineries of Shane Moore’s past, while dancing to the ever-changing verve of 24/7 music that emanates through the open-air winery, creating a sonic bubble around the facility. They say it best “Their viticultural expertise and winemaking knowledge are matched with unbridled passion that help make Gran Moraine such a memorable place.”
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.