Here at Field & Vine Events, we are known for our farm-to-table family-style dining. We are excited to team up with Aurora Vineyard for the first time and enjoy an incredible dinner at their property.
About Aurora Vineyard:
Tucked away in the rolling hills of Aurora is this hidden gem. Aurora Colony Vineyard was established in 2002 when their first vineyards were planted on 17 acres. With their dry farming techniques and organic practices, they currently produce approximately 2,500-3,000 cases of wine per year including several award-winning wines such as their Estate Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Viognier, White Blends, and Rosés.
Join us for a 7-course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location and with even better wine.
- Ticket price includes food, beverages, gratuities and ticketing fees.
- Tickets are non-refundable/non-
transferable to another event.
- If you cannot attend, you are welcome to give or sell your tickets to friends or family.
- Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
- Menus are not posted prior to the event due to seasonality.
- These events are intended for adults; therefore, we do not recommend children attend.
Due to the family-style nature of our events and to offer the highest quality experience, we can only guarantee accommodations for vegetarian requests (for main course) and nut allergies.