Everyone loves dinner and a show. And this event is the epitome of just that. Every year, at the beautiful Hunter Creek Farm, Team NW Equestrian Sports puts on their Early Summer Classic Horse Show. This USEF Premier rated event hosts a high level of competitors in the hunter, jumper and equitation divisions.
As you walk up the dirt path, to the right you’ll see competitors warming up for the show and to the left you’ll see our kitchen staff preparing your 6-7 course dinner. That doesn’t happen everyday!
We are excited to have King Estate join us as a first time wine partner. Based out of Eugene, they were founded in 1991 and are driven by a commitment to sustainability and profound respect for the land. Their deep-rooted philosophy has led King Estate to become the largest certified Biodynamic vineyard in North America.
Also joining us for the evening will be Coin Toss Brewing Co, from Oregon City. Tim Hohl, founder and brewer of Coin Toss Brewing Co., has been an avid craft beer advocate and home brewer for nearly 20 years. Tim has developed strong roots in Portland’s craft beer community through his role as a radio broadcaster, news reporter and host of the award-winning weekly “Beer Geek” segment on Portland’s KPAM radio station.
This will be our fourth year hosting at this event for an extraordinary dinner 6-7 course family-style dinner and tickets are going to sell out fast, so grab yours today!
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.