We are excited to be heading to the beautiful Domaine de Broglie for the first time for a Dinner in the Field!
Domaine de Broglie is located in the Dundee Hills, a single continuous landmass in the northern part of the Willamette Valley that rises roughly 800 feet above the valley floor, essentially making the region its own vinicultural island. Pinot Noir was first planted here in 1965, and a mere twenty years later it was considered one of the premier Pinot Noir regions in the world. Domaine de Broglie resides less than one mile from where the first Pinot Noir vines were planted in the Dundee Hills, and today the area is considered as the origin for some of Oregon’s most acclaimed Pinot Noir vineyards!
We cannot wait to enjoy a 6-7 course family-style dinner alongside friends, family and neighbors at this incredible location with endless views of the beautiful Willamette Valley.
Please take note of the following policies before purchasing your tickets:
1. Refunds are not available.
2. Purchased Tickets are dinner-specific, and can not be transferred to another dinner.
4. Dinner will be held rain or shine. Please bring or wear the appropriate attire.
5. We offer a vegetarian option for the main course only (please check the vegetarian option box at checkout).
6. We may or may not post the menu prior to the event. Each menu is designed specifically for each event and produce is purchased locally and by availability, so we don’t want to promise you anything that might have to change!
Please direct all of your questions to us by email at email@example.com.